Buy as much as you want or as little as you need from our huge selection.
Honest Weight has one of the biggest bulk food departments in the Capital District – check it out.
Because the Co-op started out as a bulk foods buying club back in '76, bulk foods has always been one of our largest departments. Now it's even bigger than ever and one of the most affordable ways to shop and eat healthy - because you choose exactly how much or how little food you buy.
Our bulk foods department has hundreds of local, organic, gluten free and non-GMO options. Just look at all your options:
- Cooking & Baking
- Nuts & Seeds
- Grains & Rice
- Coffee & Loose Tea
- Sweets & Snacks
- Pasta & Noodles
- Oils & Liquids
- Nut Butters
- Dried Herbs & Spices
How do you shop for bulk foods? It’s easy.
- Choose your container.
- You can bring one from home but, if you do, be sure to get a tare weight at our customer service desk before filling it up with anything.
- Don't have one of your own? We offer a variety of containers right in the bulk foods area for your convenience.
- Fill your container or bag with as much or as little as you’d like.
- Write the item’s PLU # on one of the stickers provided, attach it to your container or bag, and you’re done.
- Continue down the aisle to your next selection.
Bulk foods - every cook's shopping destination.