Our meat is local, from sustainable farms, and freshly harvested.
Here at Honest Weight the quality of our meat is paramount. Our meat department manager Nick Bauer personally visits many of our local farms.
"When I visit our farms I ask what kind of feed the animals are being fed, I look at the environment, the condition of the animals, and how they behave. These are all ways that I can judge the quality of the farm, the humane handling of the animals and the quality of the meat."
- Meat Department Manager Nick Bauer
Honest Weight promotes:
- Meat and Poultry free of hormones and antibiotics
- Grass-fed and Grass-finished Beef
- Certified Organic Meat and Poultry
- Products from animals that have been humanely raised, under conditions that promote freedom of movement and access to pasture
Many of Honest Weight's meat products are not available anywhere else in the Capital Region unless you buy directly from the farmer.
Come see why many of our customers trust us so much that they won’t buy meat anywhere else but at the Honest Weight.